As you know the cornerHOUSE relies heavily on its Volunteers and particularly on its Duty Managers. At the moment there are not many Duty Managers and we are hoping that we can recruit some more of our volunteers to become Duty Managers for events.
So we are holding a meeting for cornerHOUSE Duty Managers and prospective Duty Managers on Saturday 27th June 2015 between 11.00am to 13.00pm @ the CH.
Tea/coffee, biscuits and lunch will be provided.
Here is an intended agenda;
1. Welcome and introductions
2. Keynote statement about the importance of Duty Managers
3. Run through of the Guidance for Duty Managers
4. Open session on practical experience of Duty Managers, suggestions for optimising the role.
5. Invitation to prospective DMs to raise questions, concerns etc.
6. [ enrolment of new DMs ] 7. Run through of known programme
8. [ allocation of DM’s to events ] 9. Closing comments.
Please let Su Collins know by 5th June if you are able to attend.