- By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. Should you not accept them, then please do not access this site.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Images, trade marks, trade names and logos included in this website are either owned by the cornerHOUSE or are used with the permission of the copyright owner. You may not adapt, alter, copy, reproduce, republish, transmit or otherwise use the content of this website in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use or with the written consent of the cornerHOUSE.
Third Party Websites
- We may provide links to other websites, however these links do not imply an endorsement of the content of those sites, which is beyond our control.
- Whilst the cornerHOUSE will try to ensure the accuracy of the content of the website, we cannot guarantee that the information provided will be error free.
Limitation of Liability
- the cornerHOUSE shall not be liable for any loss of income or any indirect or consequential loss or damage as a result of your use of this website.
- the cornerHOUSE shall not be liable for any loss due to the website being unavailable, which may occasionally be necessary to carry out maintenance or due to circumstances beyond our control.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with English Law.